Fundserv makes the most of our position at the centre of the Canadian investment industry by engaging members and stakeholders to help develop a strategic outlook and future direction that simplifies the flow of business. Advisory Councils are an important part of this engagement strategy.
We’ve established Advisory Councils that align with our stakeholders’ industry segments. Advisory Council members discuss how industry changes are affecting their organizations and we use this feedback to help determine our role in providing solutions to these challenges.
There are currently seven Advisory Councils at Fundserv:
- Alternative Investments Advisory Council
- Cybersecurity Advisory Council
- Dealer Relations Advisory Council
- IIROC Dealers Advisory Council
- Manufacturers Advisory Council
- MFDA Dealers Advisory Council
- Segregated Funds Advisory Council