The Board does not manage the Corporation; rather it delegates this function to management and then supervises and evaluates management’s execution of Board-approved strategies and business plans.
The Fundserv Board is comprised of 14 directors; 10 shareholders representing manufacturers, distributors, and intermediaries, and 4 independent directors.
The Executive Committee of the Board of Directors shall act for the Board in respect of issues that should be dealt with expeditiously between meetings of the Board of Directors, which would otherwise be dealt with by the Board of Directors. In circumstances where a board committee is unable to fulfill its Statement of Purpose, the Executive Committee shall, at its discretion, assume the responsibilities of that committee until such time as the committee has been re-constituted by the Board.
- MacMillan, Katherine (Chair)
- Bennett, Doug
- Murray, Cameron
- Pauli, David
- Russell, Jim
The Audit/Finance/Risk Committee of the Board of Directors shall act on behalf of, and be subject to the Board of Directors in all matters pertaining to the audit of the Corporation’s financial affairs, and to the systems, policies and practices of security, control and risk containment to meet the accountability requirements of the Board and to safeguard the assets of the Corporation.
- Carchidi, Bruno (Chair)
- Chenier, Tracy
- Jackson, Chris
- Shewangzaw, Ghion
Human Resources/Corporate Governance Committee
- Human resource related matters
- appointment of corporate officers;
- succession planning;
- annual compensation and benefits; and
- other significant human resource or organizational policies generally impacting employees of the Corporation; and
- Corporate governance related matters
- the Corporation’s corporate governance policy including structure, organization and compensation of directors and Board committee members; and
- appropriate systems and procedures to enable the Board to exercise and discharge its responsibility.
- Badeau, Brad (Chair)
- MacMillan, Katherine
- McCullum, David
- Murray, Cameron
- Warren, John